Chef Help Center
Open a ticket with our support team about an issue you're experiencing. Your ticket will be serviced based on the severity of your issue and your service tier. Otherwise, please check out the support articles below by category.
- General A collection of cross platform/product resources to ensure you are successful with Chef
- Chef Automate Troubleshooting for and configuration of all variants of Chef Automate
- Chef InSpec Troubleshooting for and configuration of Chef InSpec and associated components
- Chef Infra Server Troubleshooting for and configuration of Chef Infra Server on all platforms, topologies and architectures
- Chef Infra Client Troubleshooting for and configuration of Chef Infra Client, Cookbooks and Policyfiles
- Chef Habitat Troubleshooting for and configuration of Chef Habitat Supervisor, Core Plans, Application Lifecycle, Builder and Stud...
- Chef Workstation Troubleshooting for and configuration of Chef Workstation, Knife, Test Kitchen, Berkshelf and Cookstyle local develop...
- Severity 1 Checklist
- Support Request Troubleshooting Guidelines and Expectations
- Severity 1 Context Considerations
- How do I submit a vulnerability report or make a security disclosure?
- How do I know which logs to submit to Chef Support?
- How do I write a helpful support ticket?
- Chef Automate user logout session quickly/periodically (LDAP/SAML/SSO)
- Chef Automate: Automate UI Hangs when syntactical errors are included in a custom profile
- Chef-Backend Cluster (Tiered and HA Topologies) management during maintenance/service (patching, upgrading, failover-testing, VM snapshot creation)
- Chef-Backend Cluster: Chef Server Frontend/Backend Tuning
- 503 Errors from Chef frontend servers after migration to new backend servers
- Upgrading Chef Client across major releases